Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who am I?

Yesterday night was fun, especially playing "Who am I?". Mine was very tricky, I was Snow White. Only Captain Hook (on the right) took longer to find out who he was. The girl in the middle was King Kong. 


I didn't go to the party with anyone else, and it was the right choice, because I feel as bad as yesterday. Coughing all the time. Still, some idiot thought he'd have to try our doorbell, which sounds like a siren, at intervals of one second. At 3 or 4, two guys shouted at each other just in front of my window. Unfortunately, they had a very limited vocabulary of swearwords. 

Today, I have a meeting with Svenja and two English guys. We have to do a presentation on "Power and the State" in one or two of Shakespeare's tragedies or histories. Tonight, the girls want to go to the cinema and after that, there's a party with the full-year Erasmus students in some pub. Don't know if I'll come; did I already mention I cough all the time?

1 comment: