Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Quiz, Shakespeare, Cough and Facebook

The quiz last night was really fun, though we were always the second to last group. Accordingly, we didn't even get the consolation prize. Topics were e.g. General Knowledge, TV Series, Star Wars, Who's Married to... and so on. Here are some photos :)

Noora, Övünc, Helena.

Svenja and me.

Jorge from Gran Canaria, Mark from Mallorca and a nice guy from Italy who doesn't look Italian at all.

Joho, Vera and Ladi.

Very busy doing the quiz.


When Chancellors closed at 11, we walked to the town centre. There we had trouble finding a bar that didn't close at 12. One moment we thought the only place left was a strip bar. But, luckily, we found a pub and partied on until that one, too, turned on the lights. Got home by taxi at about 2.

I could sleep long this morning, but when I woke up I almost couldn't breathe and had a strange cough. I lived through the Shakespeare seminar and then went to Tesco's to buy some medicine. Standing in front of quite a range of colourful pills and syrups, I had to decide whether I have a chesty, a tickling or a dry cough. I went for chesty, and BOY, is that syrup disgusting. Hope it helps. In any case I'm going to take it slow tonight. Originally, we wanted to meet everyone in our kitchen at 7 or 8 and then go to a party on campus called "Citrus", but I'll try to sell my ticket and stay at home.

BTW, I'm on facebook now because almost all the other Erasmus students are there. My name is Tanja Kn, so go ahead and add me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment