
Traditional pre-theme-party-photoshoot.


We didn't know the guys, but their costumes were great. Inkeri kept telling the one on the left that he was sooo cute ("Hasn't anyone ever told you that?"), but then said he was so YOUNG and just a SMALL BOY. It must have been really embarrassing to him. Poor space warrior.

I love Noora's kitchen foil flower.

Of lesser craftsmanship was this hat, which was passed on from one to the other. On the photos you can virtually find out when the picture was taken by measuring the damage of this hat. Here it still had its antenna.

Marco, Noora, Philip (who scared the hell out of me because he started a fight with some English guy later on, while we were waiting for our taxi at 4 am), Inkeri, Spanish guy whose name I forgot, Marko.

Noora and me having a good time.

Aggressive French people :) I think it's kind of funny because of the stain on Bertrand's shirt. On the left is Arnaux, who is a friend of Judith's. While he is visiting her here, he sleeps on a blow-up mattress in Blandine's room. Blandine has gone to France over the weekend.
Today, I had my Utopia & Dystopia seminar from 10 to 3 o'clock.. crazy. Seems like old people don't have anything to do on Saturdays. One of them, a nice Scottish lady of about 75, invited me to come to her home some time when I told her how disappointed I was about not having any contact with English people. So sweet of her.
Afterwards, Michi and I slept a little and cooked dinner, vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese. We were going to go to the cinema, but it got really late, and now we'll just watch a movie at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment