This entry is upside down and includes Monday - Friday, starting with today :)
Friday
Today, Michi and I went to Oxford with the two Nooras and Inkeri.


I felt so sorry for Margaret.. you almost overlook her name.

In an inner yard of one of the colleges we found doors with different fields of studies on it, and each of us had a photo taken with the field closest to hers.

Michi in front of the Radcliffe Camera.

Noora, Inkeri and Noora and one of the colleges.

This is the tower of St. Mary's church, which we climbed for three pounds.

The steps were so narrow!

But the view was worth it.

Oxford is soo beautiful.

The weather looks great on photos, but in fact it was cold and very windy.

Afterwards, we went to a market hall with many small shops in it. I bought a blue scarf.
At home, we had the rests of yesterday's dinner. I will go to a Space party in Rubix tonight, but I'm really tired.. *yawns*
Thursday
Thursday, Michi and I invited the whole flat to a German Dinner. We had Butterklößchensuppe, Käsespätzle and Apfelstrudel with Vanilleeis. All of us cooked together, and it was a bit stressful, but also fun and YUMMY. Unfortunately, I was too busy cooking to take pictures. After that, we went to The Legion and had two teapots of Cosmopolitan.
Wednesday
On Wednesday, we had a chocolate pancake orgy. Then we took the bus to town centre and saw Avatar in 3D. If possible, it was even better than when I saw it for the first time. Afterwards, I collected Michi from the station ^^


Tuesday
Tuesday, we watched some more episodes of The Vampire Diaries.

Inkeri taping the motion sensor with tape. The lampion is a souvenir from the Chinese New Year celebration in London last Sunday.

Monday
On Monday, we went to a theme party in Rubix. We dressed up as hippies, which was the most fun about the party, because the music was bad and there were only few people.

No comments:
Post a Comment