Lucky has been always a brave boy and I know that he means a lot to you. I feel with you.Andreas
Thanks <3
I still remember this cute snow photo a few days ago =( can't believe he's gone. but I'm sure he is fine now.
Poor Tanja... *hugs you*But I'm also sure that he is definitely fine now!And I know that you'll always treasure the thoughts of the time with Lucky and that he is with you forever.Consider yourself hugged! <3Ro
Lucky has been always a brave boy and I know that he means a lot to you. I feel with you.
ReplyDeleteAndreas
Thanks <3
ReplyDeleteI still remember this cute snow photo a few days ago =( can't believe he's gone. but I'm sure he is fine now.
ReplyDeletePoor Tanja... *hugs you*
ReplyDeleteBut I'm also sure that he is definitely fine now!
And I know that you'll always treasure the thoughts of the time with Lucky and that he is with you forever.
Consider yourself hugged! <3
Ro