Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm still alive

I couldn't blog yesterday because I was really sick. Stayed in bed for the whole day, except when I had to get food. Michi cancelled his trip to Freiburg to stay (online) with me, and I have such a bad conscience because of that. Thank you so much, Schatz!!

Today, I felt much better. I went to Tesco's with Blandine and refilled my supply of cough candy. In the evening, Inkeri, Noora and me watched some episodes of The Vampire Diaries in the kitchen. We were really annoyed by the fact that you can't switch off the lights in the kitchen. There's just a motion sensor that detects when there's someone in there and then the lights are on, no matter if the sun shines outside, if you have a terrible headache or if you just want to hang out and watch a movie. The question of the day is: How did we manage to make it turn off?? I'll post the right answer tomorrow, you're welcome to make wild guesses in the comment section :)

Or on Monday, as I'll probably be busy tomorrow. We're going to London again. Probably we'll do just indoorsy stuff so that I'm not out in the cold air for too long. We were thinking about the British Museum and / or Harrods. And it'll be just me and three Finnish girls. Yey, I think I'll speak Finnish fluently by the time I come back home. That was a joke.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Schatz,
    ich schätze mal, ihr habt die Sicherung für das Küchenlicht ausgeschaltet/rausgedreht?
    Ich freu mich schon auf meinen nächsten Besuch bei dir.
    ILD

    ReplyDelete