Saturday, March 13, 2010

Party in London

Yesterday I went to London to party for the first time. The club was called Koko, and the location was awesome, the prices expensive and the music okay. My feet were already bleeding from dancing, and then we had to walk all the way from Leicester Square to Waterloo... I was really shortly before crying. I was sooo hungry and miserable and tired. When I finally got home it was 6:30 am. Never mind, I guess the party and the experience were still worth it! 

My camera is broken.. I'll try to fix it or buy a new one when I'm in Germany over Easter, but until then I'll have to post photos that were taken by the others, so from now on there's only few...

Blandine and me on the train.

Me on the train.

Me, Michal (Polish), Marc (Spanish), Magali (French), Coline (French), Laura (Spanish), Mattia (Italian).. no English people in sight. And those English I met yesterday didn't want to talk, let me tell you that. I can recommend anyone who is unhappily single to go to an English night club at about 3 am.

Me, Antje (German), Lesley (Netherlands), Lina (German)

Apart from that I have lots of stress till next Friday because of one presentation and two deadlines, so there won't be much happening. But after that all the more! :)

3 comments:

  1. What happens to your camera? LG Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't press the OK-button.. I think its not an electronical problem, but a mechanical problem, but I don't have a screwdriver. Maybe it got stuck somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party! Party! Party! :D

    I missed the Poll. I had voted for writing in english.

    ReplyDelete