Friday, January 29, 2010

Got wet today..

.. but at least it was snow and not rain. I had to walk home from the station in the town centre, but then I found a bus that spared me some metres. However, I didn't know which bus stop was next, and so I pushed the button at three stops without getting off and the driver got really mad at me. Whatever. I don't like bus drivers anyway. And now even less. I hope my shoes will by dry when I fly to England in.. four days :D!


3 comments:

  1. Those socks look nasty!

    Nachtbus des Grauens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5HJ7N_4pwA (Folge von meinem Lieblingspodcast "Neues vom Känguruh")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha.. naja, find ich jetz nich soo lustig, aber die Stimme vom Känguruh ist hammer :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nja. Die Folge ist auch nicht so gut (die mit dem Hundeweittreten hatte mehr Groove xD), aber der zweite Teil, den ich nicht verlinkt hatte, erinnert doch stark an deine Situation ^^

    ReplyDelete