skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Map
Today we'll go say goodbye to my grandparents. And I want to show you where I'm actually going.
2 comments:
yummy
January 23, 2010 at 4:43 AM
Ich bin nicht berechtigt das Bild zu sehen, da es privat ist =(
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Tanja
January 23, 2010 at 10:20 AM
Ups, danke für den Hinweis ^__^
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kalender
-Juni-
4.-7.: Besuch da :)
8.-10.: Isle of Wight
18.-24.: Cornwall
25.-29.: Wien
Places to see before I go
[x] Bath
[x] Stratford-upon-Avon
[x] Stonehenge
[x] Kew Gardens
[x] Kensington Gardens & Palace
[ ] Windsor Castle & Eton
[x] Oxford (Harry Potter)
[ ] Cornwall
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(70)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(15)
▼
January
(7)
Party pics :)
Got wet today..
Almost finished :)!
Snowy greetings from Mosbach!
Map
Wuha... 8 days to write a paper!
Preliminaries
Ich bin nicht berechtigt das Bild zu sehen, da es privat ist =(
ReplyDeleteUps, danke für den Hinweis ^__^
ReplyDelete