It's such a good feeling to print out a paper for the very first time!! 20 beautiful, nice-smelling pages. Now I'll let it rest in peace a few days and then revise it. Next big point: the translation II exam on Friday. I really don't know what to learn or how to practise.
We've started planning my farewell party. Funnily enough, I'm more excited than on other parties birthdays or New Year. Maybe it's because I'll have a farewell party only once in my life. Dunno. We're actually PLANNING and not just inviting people and then see what happens. Hope you don't forget to bring the cocktail stuff :)
PS. The German translation for this one is great! What are cocktail-slideshows??
Maybe if you drink to much cocktails you begin to slide and... it becomes a show if other participate? xD Congrats on your first paper and wish you an amazing party.
ReplyDeleteI love you. And I will miss you...
ReplyDelete